Latest School News
What makes our school so special!
- Child centred approach
- Approach to catering for all abilities
- Small class sizes
- Holistic approach to your child’s development
- Dedicated co-ed infant school catering for children 4-7yrs with emphasis on early year’s learning
- Family Friendly
- Beautiful outdoor learning spaces
- Highly qualified & specialised teachers
- Green flag Awards
- Discovery Primary Science & Maths Programmes
- Ipads & Interactive Whiteboards
Welcome to St. Patrick’s Infants School
Thank you for taking the time to look at our website. I as Principal, and Mr. Keane our Deputy Principal, together with the Staff, make every effort to ensure that every child is happy at school and derives as much benefit as possible from his/her her attendance.
Education at St. Patrick’s Infants School is embedded in child centered practice and is concerned with the all round development of each child, which includes social, academic, moral, spiritual physical, aesthetic and emotional elements. Our positive and friendly atmosphere creates a fun learning environment for our pupils, where they will receive a well rounded education from our highly experienced, conscientious and supportive Staff.
We are fully committed and working hard to ensure each child has every opportunity to develop his/her talents. The role of the school is, of course, only part of that development. You, as Parents/Guardians have the more important and influential role. Together we can enrich their journey on the path to life long learning.
Yours in Education and Care,
Anne O’Connell and Carthach Keane